Need a gift idea for someone who loves outdoor adventure? We’ve got some ideas for you!
1. State park annual pass – Give the gift of access to the outdoors all year round! And support your local wildlife in the process.
2. Waterproof cell phone case – Keeps your cell phone, keys, or other small electronics safe from water, dust, and sand.
3. Magazine subscription – For the outdoors enthusiast who loves to read. Try Outdoors or Backpacker magazine.
4. First aid kit – Everyone could use a first aid kit. The smaller and more compact, the better.
5. Membership to an outdoors club or rock climbing gym – Give the gift of experience and adventure that lasts all year.
6. Trunk bike rack – For those spur-of-the-moment rides and cross-country road trips.
7. Bike lock – Always good to have around. Handy for locking up more than just your bike.
8. Adventure books – For living vicariously. Try Jules Verne, Bill Bryson’s A Walk in the Woods, or one of these books recommended by Outdoors magazine.
9. Slide mat – To keep your baby free of scratches when you’re loading up your bikes, watercraft, or skis.
10. Wind fairing – Give someone a more peaceful ride with a noise-reducing wind fairing.